The doctor said, "I'm utterly shocked."

"I'm sixty-nine years of age. This past summer, July 2009, I noticed I had become very tired and had began losing weight for no apparent reason. 

When I would eat I noticed everything had a salty taste.

After seeing my diabetic doctor, he sent me to the emergency room. There they found my appendix had ruptured six weeks earlier and matter had gone into the gall bladder and caused it to rupture also.

I was told I had golf ball size stones floating around. The surgery for the ruptured appendix and gall bladder was much more extensive than we thought it would be. 

The doctor removed two lymph nodes that were positive.

He also removed about a foot from my colon. A scan also showed a 1 cm spot deep in my liver. The biopsy showed this to also be cancerous. I had four chemo treatments, one every other week. 

I didn't feel sick or pain from these.

In November I had another scan which showed cancer was everywhere throughout my abdomen. The doctor then wanted to try a different type of chemo. This made me very tired and weak. Before Thanksgiving, I was already confined to a hospital bed.

In December, after trying the stronger chemo treatments, the doctor said there was nothing else they could do for me. I was sent home to relax and enjoy what ever time that was left for me. We were told I had a very aggressive cancer and my time was short.

Shortly before Christmas, a Hospice nurse started coming to our home once or twice a week. Soon afterwards, I had a cancer hole appear in my right side and it started to drain. It was about the size of a dime.

The hospital doctor told me the cancer had eaten a hole through my side and it was draining. The Hospice nurse would measure the hole each time.

One night I was laying in the hospital bed and Junior Beechy phoned me. He wanted to know if I would be willing to try BarleyLife Xtra. Said he had been on it and felt more energy. He wanted to buy my first order for me.

I started on ½ tsp. of BarleyLife Xtra, two times a day, for about a week. I then started on Herbal Fiberblend, fit 'n fiber and Composure. 

I've increased my amounts to a tablespoon of BarleyLife Xtra three to four times a day and a tablespoon of each fiber two times a day, with two Composure opened up into it.

After the first week, I felt more energy and my stomach felt different. I told my wife, "I can't hardly lay in this hospital bed any more. If I keep feeling like, this I'm going to start walking."

After being in the bed for three months, I had become pretty weak. Soon I started to walk the length of our house. 

The nurse continued to come to our home. She would measure the hole in my side, which had begun to heal and close up. This was a mystery to her.

After the hole in my right side had healed, I went for a scan. The doctor asked where is this hole? He examined me and pushed on my stomach and nothing hurt at all. He said, "I am utterly shocked."

He showed me the scan from November which showed the cancer all through my stomach. Then he said, "If I had left you on chemo. I would have killed you."

The hospice nurse said she had never dismissed any one from hospice care, but I was their first one. The scans for February and March of 2010 were both clear of cancer.

The doctor said he was totally mystified and had no idea what went on inside of me. As the doctor left the exam room, he turned to me and said, "Keep taking that barley grass."

I'm no longer under Hospice care and can do my driving for the Amish. I will be doing blood work every two months and will have another scan in September, 2010.

Now I'm sharing these wonderful AIM products with others.

God, prayers, BarleyLife and AIM products! Wonderful!" - Ron Good, Goshen, Indiana

Testimonials should not be construed as representing results everybody can achieve. BarleyLife® Xtra, Herbal Fiberblend® and other AIM nutrition are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary per person.
Paul Eilers is an Independent Member of The AIM Companies™