Want A Recession-Proof Job? Think Direct Sales

With over sixty million sales consultants worldwide, contributing over $114 billion in sales, it goes without saying that direct sales certainly plays a large role in the economic sector.

In the United States alone, there are 16.1 million people involved in direct sales. 

According to the Direct Selling Association census, 81.8 percent of direct sales reps in the U.S. are female, while the remaining 18.2 percent are male.

The annual turnover rate is 56 percent in direct sales. In comparison, the turnover rate is 53 percent for retail sales.

Nonetheless, 82 percent of those involved in direct seller have been with their company for more than a year. Those who drop out tend to do so because they have achieved their goal.

To learn more about the direct sales industry, check out this article in USA Today.
Paul Eilers is an Independent Member of The AIM Companies™